Featured post

My Blogging & Youtube Carrier | Aditya Tiwari |



Beginning of My Blogging
Yes!! I'm not blogging for a very long period it was time when I was just doing my Computer Certification (JCHNE+) and one of my teachers there showed us his blog in class. Yeah, his blog was not getting expected views but yes he has views from several countries.
Since then it was always in my mind to create my own blog and reach people from different-different countries. I didn't have to clue about that so I searched a lot on google to find a perfect host for my blog I went with everything on the internet and my search ends at Google's Blogger.
For the first, I didn't have idea what to post? But one thing I was sure that the posts are going to relate to Windows. So whatever I thought, I don't know or I learned new I started making as my posts.
Even for my blog theme customization, I didn't know what to do so google was the only mentor for me. I'm really thankful for all those people's content available that help me. I learned several things and as I was unaware of any type of coding skills not even HTML or CSS, so whatever changes I made in in my blogs Interface using HTML, I did by searching on the internet. Till that time I was enjoying it a lot and when I saw I'm getting a good response and the number of views is getting high day by day from several countries my excitement was in the sky.
Now till April 2020 on a single blog, there are visitors from more than 30 countries and 30K+ views and I'm very happy to see the responses.

Topics of Blog Posts
As it was the beginning of my carrier in IT and during that time I was studying Windows Client, Server, Networking so for that the first blog I've started and named as Get Aware of Windows the name of blog was somehow similar to my teacher's blog but the last was different mine was for Windows and his blog was for something else. I started writing and when I started getting a good response I was in the sky.

Earning from My Blog
Yes!!! earning, while I was just writing posts on my blog one fine day I saw earning section on the blog then I started reading about that, And very soon I found that I can also start earning with that, it took over a year to learn the concept of earning and also to get approved for monetizing and after 2 years I started earning from that not that much but I'm happy.

Beginning of my Youtube
Now in 2016 when I started my first job at a biometrics company and thereafter several months, I realized there is not many videos or things available on biometrics softwares over the internet and many times people who call us for the support they ask for videos or the solutions in writing, that inspired me to create a blog and also to create a Youtube Channel also. In blogging, I was a little smart enough till that time but for youtube, I was completely new so for the first I created a separate section for Get Aware of Biometrics on my Existing blog and made few posts.
And now started looking and thinking about how I can make videos for the biometrics softwares I was working on, for that, I just had to find the screen recording tech. 
Creating a new google account, creating a Youtube Chanel everything I did because I had the blessing of Google, actually that anyone can do with a little knowledge, but still, I had blessings, yes it was google who helped me all the ways, there was no one who could help in that at that time I was the one who had to find and create and set up everything. And as I was new in the field so it took a long but I was passionate about that so very soon I was smart enough.

I got Stucked
Now after all for first I found screen recording software and that I got very easily but there was a problem. Actually, all the recording and editing I had to do during my office time I didn't have any personal laptop or computer so definitely I had to complete everything with my office assets. And you won't believe but I still don't know how I managed video recording and editing etc during my support job over call and remotely, I had the passion and I did. but yeah there I was not adding any audio just texts only.
Screen recording for softwares was easy but the editing of those videos was not that, even if I made editing also I couldn't export the video as video editing softwares was paid and I was not on the stage to buy the software. After testing a lot of crack software I came up with software named Camtasia which has both recording and editing options. That was not an advanced software so as I.That software was first for me and actually worked great, I used that over a year.

With all this my First youtube channel got started, I named that Get Aware, yes that's it. At that time I didn't have much idea of that so I just let that go in the flow. I had very fewer skills in video recording, editing, and all of that I learn, recorded, edited, uploaded during my office time. I still don't know how I could manage that along with my busy office work but I did and I was enjoying most.

What's new?
New later after that when I'm smart enough started thinking high I came up with a better name and this idea came in my mind when I moved to Mumbai in 2018. After thinking over 1-2 months I came up with a name Technodi. and booked the domain also technodi.com. In the beginning, it was sounding kinds weird to me even a few of my friends made a joke on it but I didn't change my decision.
Later I created a new blog also with the name of Technodi and also changed the name of my Youtube channel to Technodi.
I created so many logos but finally, after 1 year I made the final logo for Techodi.




So now What I'm doing??
That's kinds very interesting, what I' doing right now because now I'm working as a support engineer in the same company just got transferred to the Branch office also I'm managing 3 blogs, Youtube Chanel and many more techs I'm working on.
Also now I'm helping others also on blogging, I'm an active user on Quora also. I love to help people whoever stuck in any techs.
Now I'm just working hard to start monetization on youtube. I'm sure by the end of this year 2020 I will get that.
I won't lie but In the beginning, the name technodi was sounding kinds weird for me but now
Now I'm trying to redirect my each and every blog youtube and everything from technodi page and I'm working to create the website and till then I think I've created more than 10 websites for free and none of them worked for me a lot but yes I got to learn a lot.
That's why sometimes I think I'm a self-made guy and actually, I'm no doubt I got help sometimes but it was me who had to work hard and figure out all the solutions.

OMG😱😱 this much long post🙄🙄
Now if you wanna Reach me...
I'm available everywhere, on every social media platform.

Comments

  1. Awesome, Buddy. Your struggles is good like zero to infinite.
    Keep it up.
    You will surely drawn your dreams asymptote and finally achieved your Goal.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment