Featured post

Things Takes Time | Be patience

Yes!!! Everything takes time, and success comes after a great failure. So,whatever you are doing keep doing and just try to give your 100%. Today or tomorrow you will get what you are looking for, for sure. Just don't get demotivated by several falls. 

“If you haven't failed, you're not trying hard enough.”   Jennifer Crusie, Trust Me on This

That's what for me also, it took more than 3 years to get 1k subscribers on my youtube channel Technodi. Several times it came to my mind that it's not working & I should see some other options,there was the reason behind that. On the youtube channel,Technodi,Videos are still on only one specific topic which is"Realtime Biometrics".So we have the audience only for that specific. 
I know I need to explore,for further more tech videos and actually few we have on the channel but for sure we need more. And that I will need more time and obviously one more hand, till today I'm all my Team. 

But still, last day on the 4th of November 2020, my hard work and people's love shows the result and here we are with 1k subscribers.


Not just this few days back we have got 400 Followers on LinkedIn pages also, so I can say in this 2020 November started showing some positive vibes.

"And hard work always pays"


Written by:- Aditya Tiwari
Mistakes always ready to Correct.

Please forget my typo mistakes because my hand works faster than my brain.

Comments