Featured post

Hardwork Always pays off.

Your Hard work Will Pay Off, the Right People will show up your dream will come true.

It's been 4+ years since I'm running my Youtube channel "Technodi" and 2 other blogs. Get Aware Of Windows & Technodi Blog. I was just wondering how people get paid so easily, But later after I realized it's not that easy it looks. 

Frankly, saying I haven't got a single penny from Youtube till today(June 2021). From my blog, I've earned a bit but that too I can't transfer to an account as it's not completed the required Payout Threshold to transfer to my account.

But this doesn't stop me from working I'm continuously working Waiting for that One Day.

Even you can help me by Subscribing to the channel.

Till today I haven't got any sponsor or anything like that for my youtube. But recently my company where I'm being working for the past 5 years offered me to make videos for them. Video for their Products and software.

Actually, since 2017 I'm doing the same individually hoping someday this will pay me off. And now when I got the offer directly from the company, I couldn't be refused and there I guess my first sponsorship came which pays me nothing, but still I'm working. I recorded 100+ Videos for them and I think this month (June 2021) will be spent on the same.

I frankly say, Videos I did record well but their editing has to be a bit more creative and the uploading process has to be improved but I saw they don't care about that.

So I took the initiative and All the videos I made in Realtime, I also did the editing and uploaded them on my youtube channel also and I'm getting a better response there on my youtube channel hope will get more sponsors and this time I will get paid.

Still, I'm not getting any penny for youtube but hope one day this will pay me off and hoping that I'm continuously working.



Comments