Featured post

The world is Searching for Business more than getting a job in 2021.

Google always amazes us by collecting our data and showing us back globally, Today, as usual, I opened google and after a while, my eyes got something that I'd seen the first time and it was the 2021 year search highlights.

I've gone through the link and there are so many things that captured me... but where I stopped was...

"The world searched for how to start a business more than how to get a job in 2021."

More people are looking to Control their Own Destiny, people are looking for a business small or big it has to be business.

Business is more important than Doing the job, The most common reason people launch their own business is to be their own boss.


Above are just a few that I liked the most you can look more there are so many other highlights you may like.

Look By your Self Google 20212 Highlight.










Comments