Featured post

Is it really that much easy to Boycot China from India?

In India we have seen Everywhere, people are talking about Boycott China. This started when china started the conflict on the India-China border, when everyone is fighting with this global pandemic COVID-19, China deployed army at border to threaten India ,but actually Indian Army handled them very well and they had to move back.It seems like china is forgetting that this is the 2020 India.

Just after this every one started boycott China movement and this came high when indian government banned 59 Chines apps in India including TikTok. 

 And a week before I had the same experience but before reading that just a day before I found something on Linkedin. 

Read the story you will see how China is involved in our life. This is really annoying and funny......

Yesterday I wanted to buy 1 plus 8 pro but I stopped because it's made in china. So I changed my opinion and searched for iPhone sadly 80% of iPhones are made in China☹️ Finally I decided to open Flipkart to search for other mobiles but Flipkart is funded by Chinese venture capital😑 I was extremely disappointed and thought of eating some delicious food 🍴🍕🍔 for that I opened Zomato and Swiggy irony is that both are funded by Chinese firms. Finally, I decided to order some snacks from Bigbasket, this is also funded by China. I was vexed and wanted to go to the restaurant and eat 🍝 . To go there, I booked ola and canceled because China-funded ola also. I wanted to compromise for food but ola driver was accepting ride only if pay through Paytm but again China has made the investment in Paytm. I was fed up and wanted to open my laptop and learn something. That's Lenovo, apologies again. I was survived with the first stage of screening and opened Byju's to learn something oops again in China.

After seeing all this I got a severe headache and thought of popping a pill (Paracetamol) omg 😱China is involved in this also. Finally, I cried with a severe headache.


Actually, China is in our life like Seeds in Watermelon which is actually not that easy to get out that. We need so much time comet.

But yes Software we can boycott easily and we did actually we all have seen government banned 50+ apps from china because of Security breach.

Here is the Same scenario with me which is somehow related. I have to get a new phone for which I had a budget of max 15k RS.

Before I had various options form chines market phones like Realme, Moto, etc but since I thought I won't' get new chines hardware I had to find something which is not made in China.

So fo my first search started for non-chines phone brands and I came up with 

  • Apple
  • Samsung
  • Asus
  • Nokia
  • Micromax
  • LG

But in the end, I found that only Apple, Samsung, Asus, and Nokia has the latest launched phones. Obviously, Apple is not in my budget for now. But now there is a bigger problem the configuration in the phone I'm looking for is which is available in Samsung, Asus but that configuration phone from these brands also is not in my budget not now even not in next year.

This shows that there is no better perfect phone available in the market which comes in the budget if you are looking for Non-Chines Phones.

I'm still looking for a better phone which is not made in china.


Author :- Aditya Tiwari

Source:- Somewhere from Linkedin

Image Source:- Internet

Comments

  1. Ha ha ha, good one... Sadly, made in china is every where.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice bro ! We all have to boycott china product and apps

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's very disappointed that now a days we all are surrounded by these chinnese products.. Hope one day everything is made in INDIA..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Brother!!! Everything can never be made in India, but yes one fine day definitely we won't be depend of them. We will have our own hardwares and software as well.

      Delete
  4. Yeah,it's perfect dear..I know how much efforts u taken for getting success...and this is a part of thing ,so I appreciate your work..and our public power will boycot of chaina products...

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment