Featured post

Why we as an IT guy need to learn to program?

Hey !!! wait a minute, you are reading this article then definitely you are not a programmer or you are just planning to enter in this Software programming industry. 
Who you are?
It's date 11th of June 2020 today, and I'm in the IT field for the last 5 years, and working as a Technical Support Engineer for the last 4 years I've no idea whether I'm right or wrong to say but as per me, everyone in IT should learn to code, at least one programming language must learn. Many of us are going to regret today or tomorrow if you don't.  After a very long time passed I realize in 2019 what I missed and now at this stage, I started learning. And now it's not an easy job to learn to code along with my job, further studies, responsibilities, etc. But still, I'm happy because I came on track and I'm damn sure very soon I will join the race.
Now, why you need to learn?
There are several things why we the IT guys need to learn to code learn to program...

Curiosity & Innovations
The human mind is very curious and innovative,There are always tons of ideas that come in our mind every minute and in order to bring those ideas to the world, we should learn to code and learn to program. Nowadays I believe if you have any idea and you want to represent it to the world you better need coding skills. That's why Steve Jobs once said.


Creative Mind
I believe programming increases our way of thinking and understanding things and, it makes us creative and active Nowadays people are much aware to teach their children programming since their childhood snow they are seeing the future of a programmer in the world. and somehow it's really very good for their future.

" Children Must be Taught how to think not what to think " -  Margaret Mead -

Coding can Magnify Problem Solving and Logic Skills
Programming is not that easy we think, it takes lots of logical skills and those skills are not born skills we develop those skills.
I will share my personal thought here, when I started my carrier in IT in 2015, just within 3 to 5 months I was thinking now I'm in IT field what I may suppose to do with that Maths and Physics on which I had spent my whole time during my HIghSchool & Intermediate.
I know this question comes in everyone's mind but believe me later after 10-12 months I realize, yes there no use of that maths and physics for now directly but those studies improved my brain's logical performance I can think more creatively.
That's why it's said learning the programming.coding is going to improve your life.

Lack of Good Programmers
In every corner of the world, there is a huge demand for experienced programmers but we all know the availability, there are programmers but skilled programmers are still little in numbers so definitely there is huge growth for programmers but for that you need to be skilled.

It leads to work as a freelancer
When you are a programmer you have more chances to become a freelancer and free of 9 to 7 jobs, I know it's not that easy but there are many chances if you really are passionate about your idea.

Written by:- Aditya Tiwari
If I missed any point Please do share with me will appreciate your feedback.
Connect with me on

Comments